Frequency Conversion Six Cutter Face Milling Machine LP-750A
1. Mainly for the milling of the tenon on the end face of the curtain wall material.
2. The machine has a knife-feeding structure, and the material is fixed. It adopts imported linear guide rails, high-precision bearings, stepless speed regulation, and automatic feed. It can be rotated from 0°-180°.
3. The cutting mechanism of this machine adopts the latest ball screw and frequency conversion motor transmission design, and the feeding speed and the cutting speed can be adjusted flexibly.
4. Completely solve the crawling problem of the old air-hydraulic cylinder transmission after a period of use, stable, reliable, durable, and extremely low maintenance costs.
5. The cutting tool can be adjusted back and forth, up and down according to the tenon of the material, with high machining accuracy.
|Processing range||38.-90 series materials, window materials, heat insulation profiles and curtain wall materials|
|Milling tool size||Ø300X Ø30X60T|
|Cutting knife size||Ø405X Ø30X120T|
|Table size (length X width)||510X320mm|
|Working air pressure||0.6-0.8Mpa|
|Working voltage||380V 50HZ|